Python Programming is a general purpose of high level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting programming language developed by Guido Van Rossum in 1991 and further developed by the Python Software Foundation. This language is designed for emphasis of code readability. Python provided an interactive mode similar to that of a calculator.
Python is a cross-platform programming language, which means that it can run on multiple platform like windows, macOS, Linux. It is free and open source.
Python programming language has now become a most widely used professional programming language for various reasons
- Easy to learn and Use
- Simple Syntax to the English language
- Hundreds of Python Libraries and Framework
- Versatility, Efficiency, Reliability and Speed
- For Learn Big Data, Machine Learning and Could Computer
Versions of Python Programming
- Python 2
- Python 3
Facts About Python Programming
- Why Called Python: While many people assume the name of Python Programming comes from related from python snake, but actually it is not, it comes from the TV comedy series "Monty Python'Flying Circus"
- Poem Writtern About Python Programming: Tim Peters composed a poem called "The Zen of Python".
Application of Python Programming
- Web Application: The Python programming language is used in web development application. It provides many libraries and framework.
- Desktop GUI Application: GUI stants for the Graphical User Interface, which provide the smooth interaction to use any application. Python provide a Tk GUI Library to develop a user interface
- Software Development
- Audio and Video based Application
- 3D CAD Application: CAD stands for Computer Aided Design, is used to design engineering related architecture.
First Program of Python
Variable is used to store the data. Declaration of variables. Datatypes of Python Programming language. Keywords python programming language.
Operator is a symbol that tells the computer to perform the mathematical and logical operation in python programming. Operators are used in program to manipulate the data and variable.
In Python It is called a string which is inside single or double quotation marks. We can write multiline string inside three single or double quotation mark.